Terms & Conditions
- For bespoke headpiece orders, full payment is required at time of order being placed and delivery is approx. 4 to 6 weeks. In the event of an error such as the finished item differs to the final agreed order, it will be rectified at no extra charge and cost of return shipping will be refunded. A colour sample of fabric will be provided to the customer prior to order commencement.
- To cancel your order, please contact us immediately on [email protected] or via text on 0834483181 before 5 pm during the same day as order being placed as it may be despatched on the day of ordering.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment source only.
Delivery / Collection Information
- Online orders being shipped will be despatched within 48hours Monday to Friday. Orders are sent via recorded courier and tracking number can be obtained via email.
- For delivery with within Ireland An Post or Nightline service is used at fee of €9.
- For UK and worldwide shipping An post / UUPS is used at a fee of €20.
- Where orders that contain multiple hats and parcels would be greatly increased in size, a small increase in shipping will apply. Please contact us in advance of placing your order to clarify fees.
- Free next day collection in Tullamore before 5pm Monday to Friday. Please contact us via email or text to clarify collection date and time.
- For free local delivery in Tullamore and surrounding areas, orders must exceed €20 and will be delivered within 48hours Monday to Friday only unless otherwise agreed via email or text .
Public Holidays and Annual Leave.
- The website will advertise should we be closed for annual leave. Please do not place orders for collection or urgent delivery during this time as all orders will not be available until reopening.
- There will be No Collection, Free local delivery or Courier shipping during annual leave and Public holidays.
- Please be aware that all headpieces are extremely fragile and can damage easily. No responsibility will be held on our part should damage be incurred after delivery.
- Headpieces should not be handled by children
- Please be aware that all jewellery and handbags contain small parts and are not suitable for children as can cause a choking hazard
- I provide an extremely high standard millinery service. Should you have any queries or problems with your purchase, please contact me within 24 hours and I will do my utmost best to rectify any problems.
- By using Karen Edell Millinery website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.