- Colour ranges from Reddish Brown to almost Black
- Darkest in colour when It’s only harvested from a hive. When It starts the crystallisation process tends to become lighter in colour
- Harvested every August from buckwheat plants
- Strong taste and flavour
- Strong specific aroma
- Highest in iron and protein compared to any other type of honey
- 100% raw and unprocessed honey
- The Honey comes in a plastic tub with a lid which can be reused
- Honey crystallises over time which is a sign of pureness
- Set Honey
There are currently no reviews on this product
You’ll enjoy free shipping on this item when your purchase totals €80.00 or more!
Healthybee – is an e-commerce store established in 2019 that is based in Navan Co. Meath. In our store, you will find 13 different types of honey including local Irish honey, various bee health foods and honey gift hampers. It is an e-commerce store that we have been looking for ourselves for a long time- with a wide variety of quality raw honey and tea, for the right price. All the Lithuanian honey is brought over to Ireland from Erlandas family apiary in Lithuania. Our Irish honey is harvested at Union Hall town in Co. Cork, with the beehives right of the Wild Atlantic Ocean.